Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Whew! I cannot believe how crazy busy I have been. Oh, how I long for the lazy, carefree days of summer! I am enjoying the really gorgeous weather we have had the last 5 days. I didn't realize how the gloomy, overcast days were effecting my mood. I love rain but just to be overcast and being humid on top of it was down right depressing in my book.

I am always amazed how the fall is jam packed with things to do. When you are a clown, it is really busy. Lots of birthdays and events that require a face painter and balloon twister. I don't need to complain because the summer was really s-l-o-w! So, I will just try to keep my mouth shut and not whine!

This past weekend I was at a birthday party and their home was all decked out for fall. Seeing those decorations combined with the cool weather has made me long to get my house decorated. I have accumulated a ton of decorations over the years for fall and Halloween. I am a sucker for decorating my house for holidays.
Between now and Christmas my house looks nothing like it does the other 9 mos of the year.

I went today and bought pansies and mums. My flower pots have been longing for more flowers since the summer annuals bit the dust several weeks ago. I went to plant some this afternoon and didn't finish. Tomorrow is preschool then it is off to the grand opening of the Chik-fil-A. No, I don't attend grand openings...I am clowning. So, maybe the plantings will be completely done at least by Halloween!



1 comment:

Flowers said...

I am glad to meet tilson family online. It was nice meeting with them. Enjoyed your blog very much.