Helloooo!? Anybody there? Did y'all wonder where in the world I have been? Well I been a super busy lady. When you can face paint and be able to twist balloon (I know, y'all are soo impressed!), October is a super busy month. I felt like I was going to have a crying hissy fit had it not been for the fall break on Tuesday!
I changed my picture for the blog. The family pic where we are outside in shorts and short sleeves doesn't seem quite right when I have on my flannel sleeping pants and shearling clog house shoes. What the heck is up with the fareezing temps for October? Oh well, I guess I'd been complaining if it were hot. At least it feels like fall, if not winter, right?
I love the fall. My house looks great in the fall as I decorate with all the warm colors. This year I did a new craft. Thank you! to Martha Stewart.
The glittered pumpkin is incredibly easy! I signed up for the Martha Stewart craft of the day. I must say that there aren't too many of her crafts that I do make. We all know how Martha is. But the pumpkin?? The glittered pumpkin is incredibly easy! And, it looks beautiful. I also think it would be a beautiful addition to a little girl's Cinderella birthday. Don't you?
Well, I am off to do a school carnival. Lucky me.


1 comment:
Hey sugar pie. The photos are wonderful....and you sound good. Hope today is a joy for you, that is, if you don't do too much. (insert hysterical laughter!)
Post a Comment