Friday, December 19, 2008

GLORY BE! School is out!!!

I am so glad that preschool is done! It has been a crazy week! As much as I had prepared the crafts to be done at school I still was a crazy woman! The last day of preschool is our Polar Express Party Day. It is really so much fun. We all (yes, me too) wear our p.j.s to school. The room is decorated with huge snowflakes from the ceiling and I hang clear icicle lights all around the room. The lights are off all day and we play in the 'night'. At some point we will have doughnuts and chocolate milk. In the book they have hot chocolate but, well you know....can't have it scalding any kids! The energy of the children is at the highest point ever. I mean EVER! So, what do you do when your a teacher of super hyped up kids in jammies in the dark? Well you pull out the poly-fill stuffing and start throwing snowballs at them. After all it is the 'North Pole' and if you are going to go crazy, why not do it BIG!

Oh, to prove my point about being crazy. I called Billy today and said "Do you know why L.L.Bean doesn't have anything for the Thursday markdown today?" and he replied " ummm maybe because it's Friday?!" Boy, I really laughed at myself on that one!!!! What happened to Thursday?!!!

No comments: