Yes Sir! We are having a heat wave~! Humidity 54% and highs this week in the 100-102. UGH!!!!! No watering the flowers without shoes cuz the patio will burn your little toes!! The dog begs to come back in within a 30 sec. time period. I'm having to be a slave to the indoors! Thank you to whoever invented central air! Thank you, Thank you!
Husband went to St. Louis with a buddy to golf and enjoy a Cardinal baseball game. No parties this weekend, so the dog and I have been big buddies. Finished a book that I have been reading, "Miss Julia Renew's Her Vows." , watched an old movie that I got at Schnuck's "Since You Went Away" with Claudette Colbert & Shirley Temple. A good movie. Not really much to do. Sort of like being housebound when it is snowy....ahh snow...just think of it! I long for fall. I tried a new recipe yesterday. BLT pasta salad. Got the idea from a blog that I read. Got the recipe online. It is pretty good. Think I may make a homemade Blueberry Pie. YUM!!! ooo, let's top it off with some ice cream too!


2 comments:
You'll have to post your recipe...I love salads! I have been reading all summer and loving every second of it. Currently I'm into Jodi Piccoult. Have you read any of her books?
The BLT pasta salad sound yummy! I'd like to try that recipe.
Sonya
Post a Comment