Not only was it super, duper, extremely hot around here but we were getting the outside of a house painted. Hallelujah!!!! We've been needing it painted for a while now. I will be glad when it is done. Everything will look fresh!
Tuesday Jon and Aubrey had an ultrasound and found out what their baby will be. It was sooo very hard for them to not tell us. We are having everyone over for the reveal at Lydia's tomorrow night!!! I cannot wait. Because it is a party, and because Lydia and I are doing it, there will be decor and cuteness. I will show you the pics. later. I cannot wait to share our good news! It seems that every grandparent already has their special name they want to be called. Everyone except me. I am afraid that when that child arrives I will say "Hello little one, it's me, Mrs. Tilson, your grandmother!" No...not really. However, I am having a hard time! I don't want to be a Memaw, Nanna, Nona, Grandmother or MaMa. I have considered Grams, Grammie, Lolly, MyMolly, GraMolly(Billy's invention) and Honey. Billy is going to be Pops. Hence the Lolly that a friend suggested. We can be Lolly and Pops...Lollipops! I thought Honey and Pops sounded different. I want it to be fun!!! So what if it is goofy or silly? The only ones that will call me this will be my grandchild. Anyway, it is really hard.
Yeah, yeah I know....that child will call me what it wants to...within reason!


3 comments:
oh, ms.molly! he or she could always call you that! i actually think lolly and pops is cute! i can't wait to see all your details and hear the news . . . what do you think-is it a girl or a boy??
How exciting! I know you can't wait to find out! Hope you are feeling better soon, too. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a couple weeks...:)
Fun baby-ness. :) Will be fun to hear what it's going to be. But surprises when it's actually born are my favorite. This current generation doesn't do it that way, though, does it?
Will be glad to see you photos, when you're able, and really...Lolly is a darling name. I vote for that one!
Post a Comment