Monday, August 30, 2010

Well it has been a long and very tiring week! In-service and starting preschool is very, very, hard on this body of mine! Saturday found me making a balloon delivery with my best delivery boy (a.k.a. known as my husband!) and then 3 hours of face painting and balloon making. Sunday after lunch I then treated myself to a nap! I never, never take a nap. Ahhh, it was great. I woke up and was enjoying a quiet, cozy day with sprinkles of rain. Does it get any better??? Then the Tinker Tunes phone rang. A woman had to cancel the Moon Bounce for her child's party because of rain and needed a clown a.s.a.p! Well, I put on my cape and told her "Have no fear, super clown is here!" Nah!!!! I told her I would be there as soon as I could! So there went the quiet afternoon.

So today, I am going to piddle around the house and get it really, really clean. I have felt it has been very neglected. I so enjoy cleaning and burning some great candles when I have time to do so. I am even buying myself a new treat....a new mop! Squeal! Yeah, I know that IS a little over the top. However, I do love to buy cleaning products! So I am off to the friendly neighborhood Walmart... Have a good week, y'all!

1 comment:

The Tilson Home said...

haha well you know what? You will get a GREAT reputation saving the day like that and showing up last minute for someone like that! Tinker tunes will be a great success! Glad you got a nap though, you got a big trip coming up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see yall LOVE YOU BUNCHES!