Sunday, April 26, 2009

Tag...I'm it.

okay Maribeth, you tagged me!

8 Things.....

8 things I look forward to:

1. Seeing Jonathan and Aubrey again.

2. This summer.

3. A trip to St. Louis in August.

4. Going to see Wicked in July with Lydia

5. Being a Grandmother someday.

6. Having family over for a birthday dinner for Lydia tonight

7. Preschool being over for the year.

8. Being done with this post..... :-)


8 things I did yesterday:

1. an early morning visit with Billy's Dad.

2. Planted a tree (well, Billy did) to replace the one we cut down on
Earth day :-(

3. Visited with Lydia and Bo.

4. Kept Lydia and Bo's dogs while they went to Oxford for Double Decker

5. Played with dogs

6. Read "Same Sweet Girls"

7. Cleaned house

8. Went to dinner at Pei Wei


8 things I wish I could do:

1. Go to Disney World

2. Sing like Lydia

3. Have more self discipline

4. not like sweets as much as I do.

5. find clothes that I like to wear

6. get rid of all that dang monkey grass that I
planted in a flower bed 8 years ago.

7. take a road trip with Lydia to some little
crafts fair

8. still have my Mom.



8 shows I like to watch:

1. Desperate Housewives

2. Extreme Makeover - Home

3. American Idol

4. Everybody Loves Raymond

5. I Love Lucy

6. Designed to Sell

7. The Waltons when I can find a channel for the reruns

8. Super Nanny


8 Bloggy Friends I tag:

Well, I don't have that many that I can tag that haven't already been tagged so I will tag:

ELIZABETH AND RACHEL Y'ALL NEED TO POST A NEW POST ANYWAY!

2 comments:

maribeth said...

i totally agree with "8. being done with this post". i told jennifer it was the longest post of my life. but, i know so much more about you now! and my mom and i hope to travel to a crafts fair at the end of the summer!

jennifer said...

i have monkey grass that won't go away too. makes me NUTS.