Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Go Tigers....

Well I feel better! The Tigers have a new basketball coach! Whew! I think I am gonna like this new guy! His optimistic personality is certainly catching! What an
awesome opportunity for him! I just hope we can keep playing in the same caliber that we have been.
It took me, oh about a week to fully 'move' on from Coach Calaperi. As many know, I love Tiger Basketball. That is pretty much the only sport that I like. Football is okay. Hockey...yuck! and Baseball....well l have never, never, never gotten into it! Going to a Redbird's game was on the last thing on my to do list. How funny that my son in law played with them! I will say that knowing Bo did make it a bit more interesting to watch. BUT, the TIGERS basketball is my LOVE!!!! Last Wednesday I accomplished 0 for all the press conference watching and googling and surfing that I did. I was so distressed! I felt cheated on! How dare he leave! Then when I really started to think about it, it is a job. It is a business. And unfortunately who would really want to stay in Memphis? I get it that U.K. was always a goal of his. Who doesn't want that for someone? So....best wishes in the new position, Coach Cal.

No comments: