This past weekend was a crazy busy weekend for me. I had a birthday party on Friday night at 8:00 for a 2 year old. Yep, that's right, at 8:00...at night! (wonder why one little girl was having a melt down, ummmm). I then had a school carnival on Saturday morning, helping a friend with her daughter's birthday in the afternoon, another birthday party after that and then tickets to Theatre Memphis Saturday night with Lydia. All that and the RAIN, RAIN, RAIN!!
Kendra's daughter, Sara, had a birthday party. Kendra is always way ahead of the game. We could be never more different. Sure I may have an idea about something but I am last minute woman pretty much. I am so trying hard to be better about that. Anyway, Sara was wanting to have a tie dye T shirt party. But as crafty as I am, I have never done tie dyed.
So, Kendra and I came up with the idea for the girls to make necklaces and bracelets. I got some unfinished wood jewelry boxes at Dollar Tree (my favorite store!) and painted them for the girls to decorate with jewels that Kendra ordered. The girls had a fun time. Well I had to leave and drive to the party in Southaven which with the rain and all I wasn't sure how long it would take me to get there. I got there way to early. What's a girl to do? SHOP! I stopped in this gift shop. I bought a candle. When I went in my car to pull on my clown costume and paint my face for the party, I looked in my purse for my phone. My heart stopped. Oh no! What's this cute little box? Oh my gosh, it must have fallen in my purse! OH MY GOSH!!!! Did I shop lift something!!! What is it? NO!!!! My friend dropped it in my purse and it had a gift card in it as a thank you. But let me tell you......for a couple of minutes squad cars, hand cuffs, and l last phone call were crossing my mind!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment