Today I happened to be near the Wal-Mart on Germantown Parkway. I needed to go there for something other than groceries but decided to pick up a few grocery items while there. I quickly was reminded why I do not choose to buy my groceries at Wal-Mart. The pickings are SLIM! I was going to buy applesauce....none except cinnamon, I was going to buy breakfast sandwiches that Drew asked for (the ones with the cute ads featuring Mr. Sun) none, I was going to buy chicken broth...1 can left of Sweet Sue brand at 58 cents but I needed more. Oh, I could have bought the Swanson brand but it was $1.00 per can! That didn't seem like a roll back price to me Mr. Smiley Face! Then someone brought in a huge ceramic coffee mug that fell off their shopping cart and broke. They just left it there, broken mug and a large mess of spilled coffee! I think I will just go Krogering. I think the prices are better if not on national brands but their own brand and most certainly it always seems to be well stocked. Any opinions out there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
You should ONLY be shopping at Schnuck's, SuperLo or Fresh Market!
only schnuck's. they are the best. superlo and fresh market fine too.
maybe granddaddy can do your grocery shopping for you.
Totally agree! I tried to go last week to get some fresh vegies....no such luck. It was slim there too....and the whole store was so dirty! I'm all done with that Walmart.....
Post a Comment