Christmas this year was very different for us to say the least. I had not really finished up the stocking stuffers, hadn't baked anything yet, hadn't grocery shopped yet, Jon and Aubrey weren't here of course. Everything was different and yet it was the best. Family helping out how ever and where ever they could. My father-in-law came over each day several times to take care of our dog, one sister-in-law made a big balloon delivery for one of my customers, another sister-in-law brought a honey baked ham and all the trimmings for us to eat on Christmas day and my niece brought breakfast food for us to have on Christmas day. It was a blessing to not have to worry about that since we got back late on Christmas Eve. I felt as though I sort of skipped Christmas. We still had
ton of movies to watch...that is okay cause we can watch them still. I am taking down all the decor today and pack it up so I can go back down to Dothan to help out for a bit. :-) I am so excited to go and help them and to take care of that adorable, sweet granddaughter!


No comments:
Post a Comment