Happy New Year to everyone!! I have certainly been in a bubble the last few weeks. I went back to Dothan to help out Jon and Aubrey with Harper.
The first time in my entire life that I took a road trip by myself. I could stop where ever I wanted and when I wanted to! There is absolutely nothing better than being a grandmother. I loved every minute that I was down there. I loved pampering the Mommie and Daddy. The best part was in the a.m. Aubrey would sleepily come to me and ask me if I wanted Harper time. Me? YES! So she would go back to bed and I would hang out with Harper. Ahhh, pure heaven.
Today was the first back to preschool. Wow! Doesn't feel like a break at all. My house needs to be cleaned thoroughly and clutter put away. However, it seems that will be slooow to do as I am working every day this week. Oh well...not to fret over it. I am sure that it will be there tomorrow waiting for me. Phooey!


No comments:
Post a Comment