Getting a chair recovered this week. I have had the material since the summer, so that will be very fun to get back. Then I will need to address the window curtains and the pillows on my couch. I may have to make a pillow slip cover for pillows and I would like to have new curtains but really can't figure out what I want. Guess I will wait to see what the chair will dictate once it is in the room. So next week while I am off for fall break from preschool, it will be fun to 'play house' to change things up a bit in the family room. Would love to paint....we'll see.
This week I am going with some girlfriends to Canton, Mississippi for their Flea Market on Thursday. It is held twice a year and has some wonderful crafts and such. I have been wanting to go for many years now. We will drive down the night before and spend the night. Then, according to my friend who goes every year, we will roll out of bed before sunrise and shop with flashlights. It is boot camp for the craft fair shoppers! Billy said it is probably a snipe hunt for crafters sending me shopping with flashlight in hand while they go back to the hotel to sleep! hahah! Anyways, it will be fun and I am looking forward to going. Have a great week!


No comments:
Post a Comment