Thursday, September 30, 2010

WhooHoo!!! It is looking like fall! I Love.IT!!!! The temperatures are cooler and nature is looking like it is ready to turn in for a winter snooze...eventually. I so need to get my fall decor down. I have been way to busy lately. It is not fun to piddle around decorating your home when you feel rushed ya know? A dear friend brought me a "happy" last week. Isn't it great to get those?!! It was a doormat that says Happy Fall Y'all on it. Totally cute. I had bought a HUGE mum the day before at Costco as well as a pumpkin at the store. So I went into the garage and pulled out my fall basket arrangement from last year and stuck it on the door and tadah... instant fall. All done in less than 5 minutes. Wonderful!

This weekend my son and daughter in law came in town for showers for Harper. It was wonderful. Her sister threw the first one and my daughter threw the second one. I will post pics when I get them. Lydia has this super delux nifty camera so she took all the pictures.... Then on Monday Aubrey volunteered to get an ultrasound at the school of nursing so her Mom and I could see the baby. It took my breath away to see my granddaughter. I get so teary eyed. snif, snif, They did re-confirm that she indeed was a girl. Thank goodness. She received around 10 pairs of monogrammed bloomers. He would have looked really pretty if that baby was a boy..hehehhhe.

Today is the Hope Market Square at church. Cannot wait to shop that! Hopefully I will get some great stocking stuffers. Then 2 weeks from now is the Canton flea market that I will be attending with some Bunko buddies. I have never been but I have seen the stuff people bring home from that... I will be in heaven! Then after that is the Bell Buckle, TN craft fair which is a super duper wonderful fair. Not only are there great vendors but the little town as some adorable shops. The former general store window is always a treat to see. Oh my......lots of fun to look forward too!

Have a super day friends!


1 comment:

melissa said...

Looks pretty in here. :) Hey, have fun shopping...you've been so busy, that a break will do you good!

Love you!