Sunday, June 27, 2010
Well yesterday was a busy day for me as a clown. Started off with a political rally. It is held every year in a not so great part of town and every person running for political office is there campaigning. It was done very nicely, I must say. There was free hamburgers and chips and bottled water for everyone. There was an area for the non registered voters...(translation: children) and that was where I was firmly planted for 2 hours painting faces. Thank goodness there were plenty of trees around. Still plenty hot though.The downside was hearing all of the people running for office. There was so much hot air coming from one political candidate that I am surprised that the heat index wasn't about 150 degrees. I was hoping that one in particular would come and shake my hand so I could paint "foolish" on his forehead..... I'm just saying.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Was our *former* mayor there, by any chance? I'd like to paint something on his forehead. ;)
ha, sounds like a good time!!! Was my favorite candidate there??
Post a Comment