No, I am not ill. I just have a touch of ........spring fever! shhh I want the warm weather to stick around! Today the temperature was in the 60's! We took the children outside at preschool for lots of running around. Goodness knows how those children really needed that time to get out all of their energy. Yesterday was mild as well. So today when I was at preschool the huge snowflakes hanging from the ceiling came down as well as the snowflakes that the children made from packing peanuts. I would have taken all of the other winter art down but that would have left our room pretty bare. I drove home with my sunroof open and the windows half way down. I loved it. I know that winter is still here. After all Punxsutawney Phil did see his shadow and some of the most historic snowfall in Memphis has been in March. But, it is wonderful to be able to enjoy the beautiful warm weather for now!



1 comment:
I agree! We went to the zoo today and it was GREAT!
Post a Comment