Saturday, February 21, 2009

Go Tigers GO!!!!

I LOVE U of M Tiger Basketball. Who doesn't? I have been a Tiger fan since the days of Larry Finch(as a player) and Bill Cook. I remember watching the games on the console t.v. in middle school. Billy goes to all of the home games with our brother in law and I enjoy watching it on t.v. I am amazed at the talent and the athletic ability of those boys. Without a doubt Coach Calaperi is a fantastic coach. It seems that this year maybe we will be getting a little bit of respect. Today's game against UTEP was too close for my liking. I prefer the 30 point ahead games when they put in Preston Laird in the last 3 minutes. The ones where I can do other things while watching.Not the games we win by 7 points where I can't leave the couch, where my heart is racing and my palms are sweating and my dog is looking at me as if I am a maniac due to the screaming and the hands over the eyes 'cuz I am too chicken to see if the other team sinks the ball. I am a mess! But....I LOVE IT!!!! Do I have the stamina to endure the rest of the season? YES!!!!! GOOOOOOO TIIIIGGGERRRS!!!!

No comments: