Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Last year I received a Target gift card from my husband's work. Every year they present the wives of the men that work there with a gift card from Target or Walmart. How nice!! So we bought this:





I love my Keurig!!! My husband likes to drink decaf in the morning and I prefer to have the caffeine ! So each morning I pop in my Tully's Kona K-cups and I enjoy a breshly brewed cup of coffee. I couldn't figure out the best way to store the k-cups. The carousel holder just wasn't what I wanted and took up counter space. The drawers that you put the keurig on made me think it would be harder to fill the Keurig with water. So, I put them in a small drawer by the stove. Not perfect but hey it would do. That is till I saw.....

THIS:



Billy and I went with his brother and his wife to a small town north of here for a Saturday of shopping at their square. It was after Thanksgiving and the square had town people dressed up as Dickin's characters walking around. In the antique store I saw this sewing machine drawer! It is perfect and it holds a whole box of the k-cups in one drawer! Love, love, love it!!! I love the fact that not only is it great storage but it looks much
warmer in my kitchen that a chrome holder. The price was great too!




1 comment:

Jane said...

I agree, that warm wood is much nicer! Thanks for your comments on my tissue boxes! Both of our parents live on the east coast and it wasn't too hard BB (before baby) but now, it's really hard to be so far away.