Guess what this is.... Yeah, I know silly! It is a pompon. But do you
know what else it is??? A SNOWBALL! Yes Sir! A Mom of a little girl in
my room last year at preschool stopped by my door to tell me something.
She had a bag full of them. I asked her what in the world were they. She
said snowballs. She got the idea off of Pinterest. Isn't that site fabulous!!!!
So, I made a few for my class. Seeing how in Tennessee snow can be a rare thing and considering that we are having a super mild winter, the pompon snowballs were all that we would get of the white stuff!
I will say it does make quite a mess when you are making them. It was really fun! Mindless activity while watching a movie! The knot in the middle of the pompon gave it a little weight. The children LOVED having a snowball fight....and not one child cried by being hit...that is always a good thing! :-)


2 comments:
That's such a cute idea! They can have snowball fights!
Thanks for the book recommendation - I'll look for it next time I'm in the library.
That's such a cute idea! We don't get much snow here either. I'm sure my kids would enjoy a pom-pom snowball fight!
Post a Comment