Wednesday, November 23, 2011


Last week was a very special week around this household. The newest sprout on the family tree came for the week while her parents
were out of town on business. She split her time here between
both sets of the Grandparents! I cannot tell you how wonderful it was to have her here. With me. Most of the time just the two of us! WhoHOOO!!! We read books, sang, played pat-a-cake, went for stroller rides, explored GrandMolly and Pops house! She had quite a nasty little runny nose but was absolutely perfect. I was so worried that she would be 'homesick'!

We drove her home last weekend and got to see Jon and Aubrey's beautiful new home. It was sooo sad to leave Harper behind after such a wonderful time! Below are some pictures of her visit! The next time we
see her will be her birthday! Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!






1 comment:

Patty Marker said...

Your newest sprout is adorable. It's so nice to have the grandbabies over. I love your fall mantle display and look forward to seeing your Christmas one. Patty