Friday, November 4, 2011


Ahhh, November! I am feeling quite content tonight. The air is cooler, leaves are turning and some beginning to fall. We have a cord of firewood on the patio waiting for a fire in the fireplace. I have taken down the Halloween decor and inserted the Thanksgiving decor among the fall decor. Dare I say it? Yes, i will...Christmas is getting nearer!

I haven't posted anything lately. I felt it had been said before. Plus, what little time I had I didn't want to think. So, here I am curled up on the couch with doggie beside me listening the beautiful strumming of guitars from Billy as well as Aubrey's dad. Life is good.

I included some pics of the grandbaby while we were at Cedar Hill Farms. That was a very fun trip with the family. The best news is that Jon and Aubrey will be going out of town for business and both sets of grandparents will be keeping her while they are gone. Can I just tell you how excited Billy and I both are. Oh my...the stories that I will be reading to her while she is here.

Speaking of reading. Since the holidays are upon us, I have started my Christmas reading. I have been collecting Christmas themed books for a couple of years. I always think I have to start them in December and it seems there is never enough time to read them. My favorite is "Skipping Christmas" by John Grisham. I am going to read this year..."Miracle on 34th Street" "An Irish Country Christmas" and maybe get to "The Autobiography of Santa Claus". We'll see ;-)



No comments: