Last Thursday I went to pick up a Craigs List purchase that was about 23 or so miles away. I purchased a baker's rack for my patio to put plants on. It was a great bargain and was in great condition. I was thrilled and excited!!! As I was driving home a man pulled out of a school to turn left
and hit the Jeep I was driving sending me spinning around up on a median and bending a traffic sign. As I came to a jolting stop I thought, "oh, oh, I am in trouble. We have no comprehensive on this vehicle!" Then realized "Wait!!! It isn't my fault" JOY! Not sure what the total damage is. I think it is bad. The car pulls way to the right and the passenger door almost knocks you down when you open it. I must say though if my baker's rack had been damaged, that man would have been in sooo much trouble!
I got the bakers rack home and put my plants on it and pulled out the pansies that were begging for a break. The back yard is looking very nice with all the new flowers in the pots. I got a really great deal on a Kimberly Queen fern at my Kroger store. They were selling them for $6.99 last week! It is huge and looks great on the patio. It felt good to get that in order. I do love my patio.
Yesterday I got up really early in the morning to fix brunch for Easter. I went on the patio to finish sprucing that up and what was out there? A brown bunny sitting under my table. It was so cute! Was going to get the camera when Ginger spied it, ran past me and chased it off! We had Lydia and Bo over for Easter brunch. It was my 'baby' girl's birthday. We then went to 12:00 church service. After that it was off to Lowes, reading on the patio, and a short nap. We then had dinner with the extended family. It was a great day.


1 comment:
First off, so sorry about your accident but you don't say much about it, so it mustn't be too high on your stress radar. Glad of that. :)
And wondered if you were at Hope's 12noon service? I was there with most of the kids...would've enjoyed seeing your family.
Have a wonderful rest of the day, sweet friend.
Post a Comment