Yesterday I had another balloon order. Yes, when the parties slow down then the balloon orders get started. HEY! I am so glad to have the $!!!
However, balloons are not my favorite. No, not one bit. They are time consuming and hard to transport. 150 balloons takes 2 vehicles to deliver. I know that sounds super silly. But taking a cast iron helium tank that is tall as I am and loading it in the car then taking it out and transporting to the event isn't at all fun. The previous owner broke her foot getting the tank out of her car. So...that is why I make everyone in the family help me deliver balloons :-). Then when you unload the bunches if there is any breeze at all......well oh what a tangled mess you have!
So... anything that makes my life easier is welcomed. My husband bought
me this----

You attach it to the tank and it makes tying balloons soooo easy!!! 150 balloon done in 1.5 hours!!!! That is amazing AND no sore figures!!! HALLELUJAH!!!! SMOOOCHES to my husband. Thank you soooo much
for making my life easier! Now... how about that dishwasher that needs unloading sweetie?


No comments:
Post a Comment