Seems so surreal to me....being a grandmother. Billy and I have wanted to be grandparents for the longest time. I sort of feel as if I need to be a grandmother for myself as well as for my own Mom. She never got to be a grandmother and looked forward to it. So hopefully I will be as good as a grandmother as I know she would have been. Guess you are wondering about those peanuts in the picture. Well years ago when my mother in law, Sara was expecting her first grandchild, the church our family attended had a bazaar. Some lady made a bunch of peanut babies and my mother in law wore one to the hospital the day my niece was born. Well Dothan, where Jon and Aubrey live, is the peanut capital of Alabama. They nicknamed the baby peanut cuz....well....I'm not sure. Anyway when the said they called the baby peanut, Billy and I looked at each other and knew we (or should I say "I") needed to make peanut babies. So....there you go. A basket full of them. I thought it would be fun for everyone to pick their prediction!
No comments:
Post a Comment