Monday, April 19, 2010

It is a cloudy day and light rain here. It is a quiet morning with a dog snoozing in my lap, my son snoozing in his room and hearing the birds chirping. It is very nice. I am loving every moment. This week this will be the only day off for me. I am attending a workshop that is mandatory for teaching at preschool on Wednesday. We have to have a certain number of hours clocked per year. I have always waited till the very last possible minute so I am trying to do better this time. It was a very busy weekend with just the regular stuff as well as birthday parties. I am feeling crafty today. We will see if I get to do anything like that. Have to go to the grocery store first. yuck!

1 comment:

melissa said...

Hiya chicken...let's plan on a girl's afternoon soon. :)