Wednesday, March 3, 2010


So this a.m I wake up very early. 5:30 to be exact!
My husband's car has been in the shop for a
couple of days and I need to get him
at work earlier that normal cause I had
two other things that needed be
done at 7:30 and 8:30. Now....back to the story.
I know you can't wait!! At 5:30 a.m. it is still dark.
I go into the bathroom and turn on the light.
Finish my....."task" and come out the bathroom
turning off the light. Then, then....in my left ear
I hear a "boooohhhhahhhoooooo" from a deep voice.
I screamed bloody murder. And after I realized it
was my dear sweet husband of 32 years that did that,
he is lucky it wasn't HIS bloody murder. Seriously!
Who thinks of practical jokes at 5:30 in the morning!
Let this be a warning....
I WILL get him back.....somehow........someday.
Good thing it was AFTER I went into the bathroom.
Ya know what I'm sayin'?

2 comments:

melissa said...

Ah retaliation...now, *that's* food for thought! :)

Margaret said...

so funny! It's fun to have fun!