Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hope everyone's Halloween was fun. We enjoyed a "quiet" one. Our neighborhood has a lot of kids and hosts a Halloween parade and has a hayride for the little goblins. We had to finally shut our door at 8:00 cause we ran out of candy! Still had a couple of groups come by and ring the bell without the porch light on!

Today I have been cleaning out and reorganizing the garage. Funny how taking down holiday decorations will make you get in a cleaning mood.
Lydia, Bo, Billy and I went to the Vesta Home show. It was fun to spend time together with Lydia and Bo and look at the homes.

I also was doing a little cleaning up on my blog and ended up deleting all of my blogs that I like to follow....ugh!!! What a headache! Not sure if I am liking this getting dark early. Takes a while for me to used to time changes. Oh well, nothing I can do about it. I am going to try to do better
about posting pics on my blog. It sure does make your blog more interesting.

Well enjoy the fall weather. I tell ya Christmas is-just-around-the corner!
I was by the mall yesterday and the traffic was T E R R I B L E!!!! I wasn't sure if it was because it was finally a sunny day or because people are already shopping for Christmas. Anywho.....it really isn't that far off!!!
YIKES!



No comments: