Well I have been slacking in the blogging dept. Sorry. Finally, I am back to my "normal" self. I was wondering if that was ever going to happen. I was dealing with a back that wouldn't let me bend since 2 days before Christmas. Two doctor visits, a week off of work and a round of steroids didn't help. My son-in-law taught me some exercises that helped, but the thing that did it? Slipping in the yard and falling in the holly bush! Seriously! Within the hour, I was better. Not 100% but much, much better. Then when back at work while picking up a child that was not cooperating, I felt another crack and poof * I am 100% back to ME! C.R.A.Z.Y! Thank the good Lord! Then I succumbed to a yucky, yucky cold.....ugh! Today, I was back to feeling fine. That is a very, very nice feeling.
Yesterday we were the recipients of winter weather. More ice than snow.
However it was pretty. I do love the winter weather. Ice? Not so much.
As many of you all know, I have become a huge fan of "go girl art" I painted a snowman earlier in the month and hung it on our door. It looked
perfect when yesterday's weather. So, enjoy the pictures....



2 comments:
Glad you are back in action! I can't believe that picking up a child and falling in a holly bush fixed your back! If picking up 3 year old kids worked for you, I must have a super strong back! You are so funny!
your snowman is so cute!
Post a Comment