Wednesday, December 9, 2009


Anytime I can spend time witmy grown children the better. Last week Drew accompanied me to take a chair to get reupholstered and it was so good to chit chat in the car. He is such a neat guy and quite funny too! Oh, and he is a very thoughtful young man too. Saturday Lydia and I went shopping. She has decided that she would rather use the money that her dad and I would spend on a gift for her to buy gifts for an angel from the angel tree. Monday night she came for dinner so that she and I could decorate gingerbread houses together. It was a really fun night. I love doing crafts with her. We are so different. My space is a crazy mess while hers is as neat as a pin. We have so much fun just laughing and catching up on 'stuff' . The result of our effort




Then, this morning I went over to the table and and noticed it looked like this


No, it is not mice....it was.....GINGER!



1 comment:

melissa said...

That little cute monster. Like she jumped to eat snacks on the kitchen table when I ate lunch there. Oh, I'm so sorry. It's still pretty though. But that doesn't help, though, does it?

(btw, Lydia looks like her mama!)