I LOVE the Christmas season. I love to decorate, I love the music, I love to read Christmas books and I love the coziness of the season. But, what I love most is Christmas movies. I love both classic and new. However, I don't like the sarcastic Christmas movies that have been produced recently. (we'll see about the new "Four Christmases" movie) I have to have that warm feeling in my heart. So, one day I was shopping in Target and was at the $ spot. I really love the dollar spot (I say love a lot. Don't I?) I saw these adorable plastic popcorn containers and really had to buy them. I decided that I never get to see all the Christmas movies that I want to watch during the season. It gets so busy. So I made a decision. Every Sunday I would have Christmas movie night! Complete with popcorn in the cute little containers! Movie starts at 7:30 just like Malco!! How fun! So tonight we will start. The movie is "Christmas with the Kranks", it is my favorite. I adored the book "Skipping Christmas" and was not disappointed in the movie. So here we go...Pass the popcorn, please!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
You are so funny...the movie night is a great seasonal family tradition idea...see, you have inspired me already! Thanks again for today, Hudson had a blast. He has been talking about painting and "purple" ever since you left, I love that he is surrounded by people who love him and want to invest in him...thank you. Family is a beautiful thing, and we are thankful for Aunt Molly!! See you Thursday.
Oh my gosh!! I heard the rumor that you had started one and you did!! It's true!!! I'm so proud! I want to come for movie night one week!! Can I come???
Post a Comment